Coaching may sound like a foreign concept to some, but to compete in this competitive world to be successful, you need the experience, enthusiastic support, objective perspective and insight of a coach. So, who is a coach? A coach is someone who is professionally trained to support you maximize your full potential and reach your desired results.
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential
Top reasons to Hire Coach
- Coach boosts and counsels’ clients on a range of professional and personal concerns.
- Coach helps you with specific professional assignments, personal goals and transitions.
- Coach helps you grow by analyzing your current situation, identifying limiting beliefs and other potential challenges and hurdles you face and help you devise a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes in your life.
How Connektitude connects oneself with their inner self?
Connektitude serves as your GUIDE focuses on two main areas: Beliefs and Attention.
Understanding your beliefs allows you to comprehend how you are interpreting the world and pinpoint hidden vandals that are keeping you from accomplishing your goals.
By directing your goals and desires you will feel a better sense of purpose in your life.
Our Team of Indian and International Coaches have varied specializations and work backgrounds, so you will find one that’s just right for your needs.
We have a Unique approach that builds on global coaching best practices and adds insightful self-analysis and self-mastery to create lasting impact.
Connekt with us for Executive coaching and creating a coaching culture by training Managers as Coaches and Mentors. Enroll Your Key Leadership Team for Coach Training program from ICF through us.
Why you Should Hire Connektitude?
Industry Stalwarts – We have highly talented and diverse coaches globally with an average industry experience of 20+ years. It enables them to easily relate and establish rapport with full confidence
Professional Qualifications – Our Coaches have the best professional coach qualification and experience
Inner Engineering – We connect coaches to their infinite inner resources. This comes with our rich experience of spirituality.
Personal Coaching (One to One)
One-hour one-to-one conversation in a safe environment with a professional coach that will allow you to fully express yourself without being judged. Highly recommended for working professionals (employees or self-employed) to talk to a coach who will be a trusted partner and a sounding board. Coaching conversations can empower you to figure out the best way forward, but with the safe support of an empathetic human being and coach. Come experience these enabling coaching conversations.
Coaching Conversations allow you full freedom to discuss any of your challenges in these COVID times such as:
- Coping with rapid changes and challenges of work- workplace issues, Work from Home, Pay cuts, Job insecurity, lay off and company closures & entrepreneurial ventures. managers expectations
- Coping with new ways of working, being creative and innovative, adding value, managing unrealistic expectations
- Managing your emotions
- Managing Uncertainty – Worries about liabilities, financial, health, well being, relationships, uncertain and imagined future –critical illness, indefinite lockdown, prolonged economic recession, children’s future, personal relationship, anxiety.
Group Coaching is a powerful and inspiring experience. It is different to team coaching in as much as the members can come from a variety of disciplines, divisions or even organizations. They do however share a common learning agenda. There is typically no hierarchy and by its very nature tends to be more transformational than transactional.
Benefits of Group Coaching
- Energizing and motivating support
- Share with individuals who are in similar situations or in the same team
- Create collective visions and goals
- Enhance the creativity of a team
- Brainstorm ideas with more than one (your own) head
- Gain different perspectives
- Address and resolve important team issues
- Implement an effective action plan
- Use experience and wisdom from others
- Accountability and success
- Enjoy your personal cheerleaders
- Your team provides accountability
- Your group helps you celebrate each goal you reach
- Group Coaching provides an economical way to enjoy personal guidance and attention from a Professional Coach
- Group members sharpen their own coaching skills through observation and practice