ORA – Organisation Relationship Analytics
Organization relationship Analytics or Network Analytics is like imagining a tool box that knows how to process relational data. It is a structured way to visualize how communications, information and decisions flow through an organization.
Professor Rob Cross explains that “ONA can provide an x-ray into the inner workings of an organization — a powerful means of making invisible patterns of information flow and collaboration in strategically important groups visible”
ORA can answer questions such as:
- How is the employee experience created in New Hire Onboarding?
- Are our remote teams collaborating enough (or too much)- Effective Collaboration Analytics
- What is the level of connectedness within and between teams?
- Who could be at risk from burnout?
- Where are we seeing clusters of employees with high/low eNPS (employee Net Promoter Score)?
- Are Managers frequently scheduling 1:1 with their direct reports?
- Who are the hidden stars contributing to high performance?
- Are the leadership team effectively leading the performance of their teams as reported by them in leadership reviews?
- Are we creating right partnerships with external stakeholders, Clients, Vendors?